CF Auto Root is your best rooting tool for newbie users allow users to Root their Samsung Android Smartphones. This will be the fastest and simplest way to your first Android rooting encounter. CF Auto Root is supposed to be used with inventory Samsung firmware, and be the fastest and simplest way. Essentially, it does nothing but install one file and enable SuperSU in your system so that programs can get root access.
For those who have questions about a particular CF-Auto-Root binary for a particular device, please go the appropriate thread recorded on the CF-Auto-Root homepage. CF Auto Root Apk is available for many devices and has clocked over 9 million downloads. This isn’t even counting custom ROMs which have CF-Root (non-Auto) kernels.
Root is the power user; it lets you complete administrative access to your phone, once rooted, you can take advantage of custom ROMs, custom recoveries but the disadvantage is that you might lose your phone’s warranty and you won’t have the ability to get OTA Updates. Before you continue with the steps listed in this guide, take a full backup of your device. CF Auto Root is a script to root Samsung phones, and we will tell you how to use Odin and CF-Auto-Root to root on a Samsung phone, mainly because Samsung phones don’t have their bootloaders locked.
Requirements for CF Auto Root
- Operating systems Windows 7, 8, 10
- Android Device
- Samsung i5800, i9000*2, P1000*2, P7100, i9100*2, N7000, P6800, i9300, N7100, i9505
- Sony T LT30p, Z C6603
- Phone should be compatible with CF-Auto-Root
- A Laptop or Desktop with Internet and USB Port
- A USB cable to connect your phone to the Computer
- Fully charged Battery
Use this app at own risk, we not responsible for bricking your device. You will lose your Android Warranty.
If you are using Samsung Android Phones then make sure that all Samsung Drivers are installed. If your internet is working while connecting device then your system will download all the drivers automatically.
Or you can download latest Samsung Drivers from official Samsung website.
Download the Right CF Auto Root File
- Now you have to download CF Auto Root file for your Samsung Device, used to root your device. There are different versions of CF Auto Root for each of the 300+ supported Android devices.
- To make sure you’re downloading the right CF Auto Root for your device and for that find your Android device’s model number from settings > About Phone and note numbers listed under the Model number entry.
- Now open CF Auto Root Download portal and match model number. Download Package.
Hope you liked our detailed article on How to Root Samsung Android Phones with CF Auto Root Apk. Comment below if you need any help.
CF Auto-Root : For those of you wondering what CF Auto- Root is the root for "rooting beginners" or emerging beginners and for those who want to keep a keen eye as close to stock as possible. CF-Root is designed to be used in combination with stock … [Continue reading]